Property Consultant – Lettings
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our rapidly expanding Residential Lettings Business, based in our Mannamead Road office. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in the Lettings industry. The salary package is bespoke to the person but will include Salary, Bonus, Pension Scheme and a mileage allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please email a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings Property Consultant – Key Responsibilities
- Progress Lettings by communicating with Landlords, Tenants and any other relevant party involved in the transaction.
- Liaise with Tenants and Contractors with regard to maintenance issues.
- Ensure all internet enquiries are dealt with on a daily basis.
- Diary Management.
- Ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ascertain applicants’ needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details.
- Ensure that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the let is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
- Ensure outgoing mail is deposited at the Post Office in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in a Letting environment is required.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word.
- Experience of CFP Property Software / Vebra Alto an advantage.
- Team Player.
- Hold a full (preferably clean) driving licence and have access to a vehicle