About the Property
* Guide Price £100,000 – £110,000 *Cross Keys Estates are delighted to present for sale this immaculately presented ground floor apartment found within a convenient and central location in Stoke. This apartment is bright & deceptively spacious offering a generous size sitting room, ample double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen/diner, utility area and a contemporary clean white bathroom suite. Other benefits include the modern expected comforts of both PVCu DG & GCH throughout and to the rear the property boasts an essential off road parking space and the private use of the lower rear courtyard! Perfectly suited to working professionals wanting to be within close proximity to both Plymouth City Centre and the dockyard or for first time buyers. Offered to the market with no onward chain, an early internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate all that this wonderful property has to offer!
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Good Size Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Private Rear Courtyard Garden
- Large Double Bedroom
- Secure Off Road Parking
- Upvc Double Glazed, Gch
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Investment Opportunity, EPC = C70
The waterfront city of Plymouth is set in one of the finest locations in the country, it stands right on the border between Devon and Cornwall overlooking the spectacular waters of Plymouth Sound to the south, while the remote beauty of Dartmoor National Park nudges its margins to the north. Both Devon and Cornwall have long been cherished as holiday destinations with fabulous beaches, stunning unspoilt countryside, historic town and many more famous attractions such as the Eden Project. Plymouth city centre has a pedestrianised shopping centre with its newly opened undercover shopping centre. It has a large modern multi-screen cinema complex and the well known Theatre Royal which regularly plays host to The Birmingham Royal Ballet in addition to the musicals, plays, comedies and operas that are staged throughout the year. In contrast, The Barbican offers a more cosmopolitan atmosphere being Plymouth city’s oldest quarter. The area overlooks a pretty harbour and includes a variety of small independent shops, a number of wine bars, restaurants and cafes with open air seating. Plymouth is easily accessed via the M5 motorway which joins the A38 at Junction 31. The city can also be reached via rail, via the National Express coach network and via airports located in Exeter (49 miles away) and Plymouth airport (5 miles from the city centre).
This property is located within the popular and well sought after Area of Stoke. Here you will find an excellent range of local facilities including good schools (Stoke Damerell Primary School, Plymouth College Junior School, Devonport High School for Boys), parkland, nearby Stoke Village which has a wide variety of high quality local independent shops and services. There is a regular public transport to the City Centre via either bus or train (Devonport Train Station located just off Portland Road). Plymouth has something for everyone, whether it is enjoying the Barbican with its fantastic restaurants and bars, or taking a pleasant walk along the South West Coastal Path. There is the Tamar Valley with its superb river creeks and estuaries, Dartmoor, one of the world's finest national parks and of course, the ancient county of Cornwall are all waiting to be explored.
1.15m x 2.98m (3'9" x 9'9")
Cross Keys Estates also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call Jo Rees, Branch Manager on 01752 500018
Please cleck on the link below to view or download all the property details in a single PDF document (opens in a new window).