About the Property
* Guide Price £165,000 – £175,000 * Cross Keys Estates are pleased to present for sale this immaculate garden floor apartment in an iconic building close to the heart of Stoke Village. Presented to the highest standard throughout the larger than average accommodation comprises Large reception hallway with built in storage, two great sized bedrooms, contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom and a large living/dining room with feature curved wall with windows over the south facing rear lawned garden. Available with no onward chain and residents parking, this beautiful property is ideal for first time buyers, down sizers or the rental market. Nelson Gardens is a hugely desirable address and this property will certainly impress. An early internal viewing is fully recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Immaculate, Garden Floor Apartment
- Hugely Desirable Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Light & Airy Open Plan Living Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Beautiful Communal Gardens & Wood
- Presented to the highest standard
- Available with No Onward Chain
- Central Heating, Great Rental Potential
- Early Viewing Advised, EPC - C72
Plymouth is a city on the south coast of Devon, about 37 miles south-west of Exeter and 190 miles west-south-west of London, between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west where they join Plymouth Sound to form the boundary with Cornwall, it is also adjacent to one of the most natural harbours in the world. To the North is the Dartmoor National Park extending to over 300 square miles and which provides excellent recreational facilities. The city is home to more than 260,000 people, making it the 30th most populated city in the United Kingdom and the second-largest city in the South West, after Bristol and has a full range of shopping, educational and sporting facilities. There is mainline train service to London (Paddington) and to Penzance in West Cornwall. Plymouth is governed locally by Plymouth City Council and is represented nationally by three MPs. Plymouth's economy remains strongly influenced by shipbuilding and seafaring including ferry links to Brittany and Spain, but has tended toward a university / student economy since the early 2000's. It has the largest operational naval base in Western Europe – HMNB Devonport.
Lord Nelson House, Nelson Gardens is situated within a desirable cul-de-sac conveniently located close to Stoke Village whilst bus routes and easy access is available to the vibrant City Centre which is approximately two miles distant. Plymouth is now officially the optimum place to buy a property in Britain. The city has the best balance of bargains and pleasantness, good schools, affordability, splendour of property; proximity to sea, nice countryside, art deco lidos situated beneath craggy cliffs and so on, and Plymouth fits the bill. Stoke's the place to start looking: a short walk from the centre and Devonport, this is where naval officers built their elegant, early 19th-century villas. Primary schools include Ford, College Road, Morice Town and Stoke Damerel. Secondary schools include Stoke Damerel and Devonport High School for Boys, whilst Plymouth City College is also nearby. Stoke is not far to the refurbished Royal William Yard with all the shops, restaurants and bars, or to the Barbican for Prete's ice-cream parlour or the Plymouth Arts Centre. Stoke Damerel conservation area has beautiful, affordable white stucco villas around Wingfield Road, The Elms, Collingwood Road and the like; the wider area also sports lovely, early-Victorian cottages interspersed with keenly priced terraces, such as Millbridge around Wilton Street, first built to house dockers. Generally smaller and more affordable homes towards Devonport dockyard. Stoke is right by the new Plymouth Life Centre, which has the largest aquatic facilities of its kind in southern England (outside of the Olympic Village) and is home to the newest wheelchair rugby team in the UK, the West Country Hawks."
3.64m x 1.29m (11'11" x 4'3")
Cross Keys Estates also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call Jo Rees, Branch Manager on 01752 500018
Cross Keys Estates are proud to work in partnership with Peter Nixon Financial Services, our whole of market mortgage specialists. With over 18 years industry experience, they are able to source the very best deal to meet their customers circumstances. Offering professional and friendly advice on residential and investment mortgages. Please get in touch to arrange a free, no obligation appointment to see how they can help you. Tel. 01752 255905, Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please cleck on the link below to view or download all the property details in a single PDF document (opens in a new window).