- Victorian Mid Terrace
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Decent Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Upstairs Bathroom
- Ideal Family Home
- NO PETS OR DSS
- Popular Residential Location
- Close To Local Amenities
- Available early April at £775PCM
Individual Room £120.00
Studio Apartment £160.00
One Bedroom Property £228.00
Two Bedroom Property £330.00
Three Bedroom Property £354.00
Four Bedroom Property £384.00
Five (plus) Bedroom Property £420.00
1. The Tenant Fee is NON REFUNDABLE and becomes due on reserving a property or agreeing a tenancy. However, if the agreement fails due to action(s) of the Landlord or Cross Keys Estates (Lettings Department) then a refund will be considered.
2. A property will be held for a maximum of 28 days from payment of the Tenant Fee
3. The Tenant Fee includes referencing, tenancy agreement admin, general administration and inventory checks.
4. Each property that is available on our website has confirmation of the exact Tenant Fee in the “agent fees” tab when full details are selected.
Other Fees & Charges (all prices inclusive of VAT)
Application per Guarantor £60.00
Tenancy Renewal Fee per agreement £60.00
Company or Business Reference Fee £360.00
Late payment of rent administration charge £30.00
Amendment of existing tenancy agreement £36.00
Pet Deposit (added to deposit & lodged with *DPS £100.00 per pet
TENANT FEES SCHEDULE
Tenant Fee’s Payable:
Our fees for this 3 bedroom property are: £295.00 + VAT = £354.00
- Employers reference required on headed paper
- Landlord and / or Letting Agency reference required
- Completed guarantor agreement (where requested)
- Proof of current valid Bank Account / Utility Bill
- Photographic form of ID i.e. Passport or Driving License
- One month’s deposit, which will be registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- One month’s rent payable in full on or before the day of occupation and completed direct debit mandate for monthly rental payments
Payment and Agent Fee with secure any property. Please note the Agency Fee is NON REFUNDABLE. A property can be held for a maximum of 4 weeks. The deposit is needed within 2 weeks of reserving the property unless taking occupation of the property prior to that date.
Please be aware that the above charges are payable on reserving a property or agreeing a tenancy. In all cases allow at least 24 hours’ notice when requesting a viewing appointment.
Whilst payment of the above fee’s reserves the accommodation, this can only apply for a period of 28 days from reservation, and the proposed tenancy will still be subject to satisfactory credit checks and referencing. In ALL cases TENANT FEE’S ARE NON REFUNDABLE unless the agreement fails due to the actions of the Landlord or Letting Agent.
No utilities are included unless otherwise stated.